Friday, February 19, 2010

My life & the Imbalisk


Karune: Are there any other units or anything that the public hasn’t already seen as far as with Starcraft 2?
Dustin Browder: That they haven’t seen yet? Well I think we’ve been talking about the giant voltron unit made of all of the vehicles; and units of the entire Terran race. Is that right Sammy?
Sam Didier: Yeah see that’s more of a designer thing. Personally, guys on the forums, I don’t think that would work so you know if something like that gets in where every single unit on the Terran side turns into a giant robot, that’s probably not anything to do with my decision. It’s probably Dustin’s.
Dustin Browder: What about the flying two headed ultralisk that breaths fire? I thought we were going to do that one as well.
Sam Didier: Yeah I think that one could work
Dustin Browder: That’s probably what’s coming up next: the flying two headed ultralisk that breathes fire will be on the website next.
Sam Didier: You’ll be seeing those in single player only probably.
That Chumbawamba song comes to mind: "I get knocked down, but I get up again, you're never gonna keep me down (Pissing the night away, Pissing the night away)"

No comments:

Post a Comment