Friday, January 16, 2009

Have I told you lately...

That the Japanese service industry deserves a gold medal?

After calling Hanover, Zaragoza, and Tokyo, guess which country provided the most helpful data to me?

This is a sample email:

"Dear James-san,

Please find attached hotel occupancy rates and total number of guests for hotels in Nagoya City before and after the 2005 Aichi Expo as requested over the phone. I hope this will be of help.

Emiko Iwasa
Japan Hotel Association"


She had me at James-san. I kinda feel bad that I'm helplessly stealing from their gaming industry (translation: Chinese pirates are absolutely without scruples.) BUT, I promise to own a house there one day.



Yes, that's the house I'm going to own. Also, are there any architecture firms out there that only focuses on modernizing ancient designs? So we can have eco friendly optic fiber shogun command centers? There is definitely a market for that.

7 comments:

  1. James-kun,
    How about a timeshare on that castle?
    regards,
    Jamie-sama

    ReplyDelete
  2. man i just read your "happy niu year"

    hahah OH IT IS THE NIU YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww... I read the title of this post and got all excited about it being a love letter to me. Way to disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA DAN AND I WERE JUST PLAYING IN THE OUTLANDS! YAAAAAAAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohohoh and the verfication words i just had to enter were "ORCIS"... how very appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's with the fake 'prelude to an epic recap' entry?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, you saw that entry? I thought I had deleted it.

    The gif file didn't work as intended, so I'll took it off.

    ReplyDelete